Walter Benjamin

This was a school project where we had to design a book based on a text by Walter Benjamin. Because the essay itself focused on the reproduction of artwork, I made a book that changes its form in the hands

Walter Benjamin

This was a school project where we had to design a book based on a text by Walter Benjamin. Because the essay itself focused on the reproduction of artwork, I made a book that changes its form in the hands

Workbook

The assignment was to go to the parliament and study a session for one hour. We had to send a message that would communicate with the whole system. On this I worked with one of my course-mates Norman Niklus. Our

Workbook

The assignment was to go to the parliament and study a session for one hour. We had to send a message that would communicate with the whole system. On this I worked with one of my course-mates Norman Niklus. Our

EKA G

This is a poster based identity that I made for the art gallery “EKA G” based in the Estonian Academy of Arts. The inspiration came from the name, which closely reminded me of the elektrokardiogramm. It is printed with a risograph,

EKA G

This is a poster based identity that I made for the art gallery “EKA G” based in the Estonian Academy of Arts. The inspiration came from the name, which closely reminded me of the elektrokardiogramm. It is printed with a risograph,

Mõistlik & Mõttetu

This was a title sequence I made for a eco-oriented TV show that aired on the Estonian National Television. This project was made with the help of Mattias Naan.

Mõistlik & Mõttetu

This was a title sequence I made for a eco-oriented TV show that aired on the Estonian National Television. This project was made with the help of Mattias Naan.

In Watermelon Sugar

This was another After Effects workshop we had at school with Joosep Volk. We had to make a title sequence for a book. I chose Richard Brautigan’s “In Watermelon Sugar” and tried out some new techniques.

In Watermelon Sugar

This was another After Effects workshop we had at school with Joosep Volk. We had to make a title sequence for a book. I chose Richard Brautigan’s “In Watermelon Sugar” and tried out some new techniques.

GD booklet

The assignment was to make a subjective 8 page booklet about our department for next years students. So I decided to mark down little truths that would aid them in their next 3 years of studying.

GD booklet

The assignment was to make a subjective 8 page booklet about our department for next years students. So I decided to mark down little truths that would aid them in their next 3 years of studying.

EAA website mockup

A website mockup for the Estonian Academy of Arts. The main goal was to focus on making the university more visible for the common man. So we came up with a solution that lets the students themselves mark their projects

EAA website mockup

A website mockup for the Estonian Academy of Arts. The main goal was to focus on making the university more visible for the common man. So we came up with a solution that lets the students themselves mark their projects